Leadership, Communication & Team Building:
A Smart Team Approach
Leadership: A Smart Team Approach, is a dynamic and hands on course to enhance your working knowledge of what it is to be a Leader, and how to inspire your team with intention and purpose!
In this course you will learn:
- How to be an effective leader – not just a manager
- How to manage time appropriately/how to avoid distractions
- How to hire/build and nurture a staff team
- How to execute clear and concise communication including with difficult people
- How to change your personal attitude for success
Actionable take-aways: The student will identify her/his personal leadership style and create a goal-oriented guidance plan to be used the very next day!
Join Healthy Solutions for this MUST DO Workshop!
The Key Ingredients for client-centered activities!
This engaging workshop teaches smart, effective strategies to implement a client-centered Program. Designed for both the Activity Coordinator and the RCFE Administrator/Program Director to attend together! This interactive Workshop uses group work and role-play to create a fun, engaging, and inspiring learning environment.
By the end of the Workshop participants will know:
- The client-centered approach to activity programming; “Activities are Medicine.”
- How to create a climate for learning
- How to adapt and modify an activity to meet the functional needs of the client
- How to execute a therapeutic activity
The class offers 6 RCFE CE Units
CDSS RCFE Course Approval Number 091-0604-28922
Cost: $110.00 (Includes Workshop materials)
Add To Bag For Dates and More Information: